Last updated: 4 July 2019, 11.40 (GMT+7)
- What We Collect
- Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
- How We Use Your Information
- How We Share Your Information
- Your Rights and Choices
- Data Transfers and Privacy Shield
- Links to Other Websites and Third Party Content
- Data Retention
- Contacting Emina Cosmetics
What We Collect
Information we collect directly from you
We collect the information you provide directly to us, such as when you sign up to our newsletter, express interest in our vouchers, or interact with us on social media. The types of personal data we may collect directly from you include:
- Contact information, such as your name, date of birth, email address, mobile number, Instagram account, and profession;
- skin information, such as your skin type, skin concern, skin tone, and undertone;
- product information, such as which make-up products you have and how do you know Emina Cosmetics; and
- any other information you choose to provide.
Information about your use of our Services
We collect information about your use of the Services, such as the products you express interest in.
If you choose to use our share feature to tell a friend about Emina Cosmetics, we may collect your email corresponding to the sharing channel in which you will share our product.
Emina does not take your photo, username, or cookies data from the usage of the game feature.
Information we collect from other sources
When you access the Services through a social network, we collect information from the social network in accordance with your settings on the social network. If you interact with us on social media, we will collect information about those interactions. The information we may collect includes your name, picture, social media handle or username, and email address corresponding to the social media. We may also collect information about you from third parties, including publicly available sources or friends that share our products on their sharing channels.
Information we collect by automated means
- URLs that refer visitors to our websites;
- search terms used to reach our websites;
- details about the devices that are used to access our website (Such as IP address, browser information, device information, and operating system information);
- details about your interaction with our websites (Such as the date, time, length of stay, heat map, specific pages accessed during your visits to our website, and which marketing emails you may have opened); and
- usage information (Such as the number and frequency of visitors to our websites).
We may associate this information with your newsletter subscription if you subscribed to one, the device you use to connect to our Services, or email or social media accounts that you use to engage with us.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect to deliver the products you request, to maintain and customize your newsletter subscription and our interactions with you, and to provide, maintain, and improve our Services. We also use the information we collect to:
- Communicate with you about our Services, including to tell you about products and services that you might be interested in;
- facilitate your engagement with the Services, including enabling you to post comments and product reviews;
- inform you regarding our new product(s) launching date, new product(s) information, and brand-related information;
- offer deals, giveaway, and promotions; and
- conduct or administer surveys and other market research.
How We Share Your Information
We may share the information we collect to:
- With select partners as a part of co-sponsored promotions;
- to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, protect, and defend Emina Cosmetics’s rights or property, protect the safety of our customers and website users or the public, and protect against legal liability;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- between and among Emina Cosmetics’ current and future parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- with your consent and at your direction.
When you provide a product review or other content, that content will be sorted by Emina Cosmetics team and the selected product review will be publicly posted. Other website visitors may be able to see your name or other information about you that you post, such as your social media account or username.
Your Rights and Choices
Opting Out of Newsletter
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our website.
Our Services are not designed for children and do not knowingly collect personal data from children (Under 12 years old). If you have a reason to believe that a child has provided personal data to us, please contact us on email@example.com and we will double check the facts and delete that information from our database if it’s proven to be children data.
Links to Other Websites and Third-Party Content
Our retention periods for personal data are based on business needs and legal requirements. We retain personal data for as long as is necessary for the processing purpose(s) for which the data was collected, and any other permissible, related purpose.
Contact Emina Cosmetics
Emina Cosmetics (PT Paragon Technology & Innovation)
Jl. Kp. Baru IV No.I
South Jakarta 12250